Morning Announcements - May 23, 2022
Please stand for our devotion and the pledge.
Matthew 7:12 says, "Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets."
Attention, salute, pledge: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
- Students, if you have your schedule request form signed by a parent, please turn it in to your homeroom teacher. You must turn these in before you leave for the school year or you will not get a schedule.
- The last full day for students is today and we will have awards at 9:00. The 24-26th will be half days. Make sure you have taken care of all your classwork. All grades are due tomorrow.
- If you plan to be here next week, we will have a 3 on 3 basketball tourney and/or volleyball tourney on the 25th. Please sign up on the posters in the hallway.
- Basketball summer workouts will be the 24th and 26th. Girls should be here 2-3:15 and boys should be here 3:30-4:45.
- Remember that our Mission Statement is Dragons Reaching Academic Goals Obtaining New Successes.
PARKING LOT & ARRIVAL TO SCHOOL RULES:
1) All students, once arriving on campus by bus or their own transportation, must immediately get out of the vehicle and go straight to their homeroom class.
2) There should be no hanging out, loitering, in the parking lot at any time.
3) All vehicles parked on campus must be registered with Coach Dunn with the student's license, insurance, and vehicle registration.
4) No one should back into parking spots.
5) Only seniors are allowed to park in the concrete parking lot on the east side of campus. All other registered vehicles should be parked in the gravel parking lot.
6) No one should be dropped off or picked up in the parking lot. The drop off vehicles enters at the marquee and the student exits the vehicle at the office doors.