Morning Announcements - May 24, 2022
Please stand for our devotion and the pledge.
1 Corinthians 2:9 says, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him."
Attention, salute, pledge: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
- Students, if you have your schedule request form signed by a parent, please turn it in to your homeroom teacher. You must turn these in before you leave for the school year or you will not get a schedule.
- Make sure to turn in your chromebooks and chargers.
- The 24-26th will be half days. Make sure you have taken care of all your classwork. All grades are due today.
- Basketball summer workouts will be the today and Thursday. Girls should be here 2-3:15 and boys should be here 3:30-4:45.
- Happy Birthday to Vannicia Thornton and Raleigh Blackshear.
- Remember that our Mission Statement is Dragons Reaching Academic Goals Obtaining New Successes.
PARKING LOT & ARRIVAL TO SCHOOL RULES:
1) All students, once arriving on campus by bus or their own transportation, must immediately get out of the vehicle and go straight to their homeroom class.
2) There should be no hanging out, loitering, in the parking lot at any time.
3) All vehicles parked on campus must be registered with Coach Dunn with the student's license, insurance, and vehicle registration.
4) No one should back into parking spots.
5) Only seniors are allowed to park in the concrete parking lot on the east side of campus. All other registered vehicles should be parked in the gravel parking lot.
6) No one should be dropped off or picked up in the parking lot. The drop off vehicles enters at the marquee and the student exits the vehicle at the office doors.